Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: APOTSIG
For those backcountry chefs whose appetites were whetted by the high-tech design of Sea to Summit Alloy cookware, but who love the simple durability of stainless steel, wait no longer.
The Sigma™ Series of Cook Pots brings technical features such as the Pivot-Lock™ handle (that locks securely into place during use and locks away for transportation), the silicone Lid Keep™ (to rest the lid on the side of your pot during cooking), and a grippy black base (for better heat absorption) to the realm of stainless steel cookware.
Made of marine-grade stainless steel, Sigma™ Cook Pots nest neatly with the Delta Light tableware to create camp kitchen sets for every occasion.
Can the Sigma™ Pots…?
Be washed in a dishwasher? Yes. They do not have an anodized finish (unlike the alloy Alpha™ Pots) which would be damaged by the caustic cleanser used in dishwashers.
Be used on an open fire? Only with care. The silicone-rubber grip could be damaged by the heat of a fire or contact with flames.
Be used with an induction stove? No. Induction stoves require pots made of a magnetic material (neither the Sigma™ or Alpha Pots will work).
- Large internal radius makes the pot easy to clean
- Each pot has a strainer lid for efficient draining
- Marine-grade stainless steel for durability
- Patent-pending Pivot-Lock handle with safety lock for secure and easy operation
- Graded scale on the side of the pot for precise measurement
- Grippy, heat-absorbing base for better stability on camping stoves
- Stove Use: Domestic stoves have a much higher output than backpacking stoves. If Sigma™ Cookware is used with a home stove, keep the flame setting low, and take care that the pot does not boil dry