Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: NR2616
The most comfortable piece of neoprene you will ever wear. Cut and designed for women this HydroSkin shirt will keep you warm on cold water days, and makes a great base layer for cold weather. HydroSkin's 0.5-mm Terraprene helps hold in heat without restricting your movement. ThermalPlush inner lining increases insulation, repels moisture and dries quickly. 4-way stretch PowerSpan outer layer allows easy, unrestricted mobility. Spandex underarms eliminate binding, adding to this top's superior function either as a single outer layer or as a base layer. Titanium laminate adhesive aids body heat retention.
Our thickest and warmest HydroSkin® offering, 1.5 mm HydroSkin 1.5 provides substantial warmth without restricting your movements or cramping your style.
- A convenient front-entry zipper makes the HydroSkin 1.5 Jacket easy to put on or take off as conditions change.
- 1.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium provides substantial warmth without sacrificing comfort or mobility.
- VaporLoft™ fleece lining adds warmth, dries in a flash and feels great against the skin.
- Four-way-stretch PowerSpan™ exterior stretches with your movements for unrestricted paddling.
- Paddler-specific design puts seams where they won't cause irritation.
- Thinner HydroSkin 0.5 panels under the arms reduce bunching for greater paddling comfort.
- HydroSkin is lightweight wetsuit apparel; it's designed for a snug form fit that restricts water entry and locks in your body's warmth.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling.