...he will rock you!
The "creek" variant for serious whitewater. Safety features include 5 handles, centerrail with gear-loops, supporting foam at the nose and tail, as well as the innovative 3-D percussion pot. The backstrap is height-adjustabel, padded and andjustable by ratches. You can choose between three seats with varying width und two different sized thigh holders (thin and thick).
The Rocky is available in an extra light race version for competitions. Or for all paddlers who wants to have a light boat and in return can do without some strength. The Race Rocky is lighter because less powder is used in the production of the boat shell. This makes the boat shell thinner and softer.
- Aluminium safety handles front and back (Race, Creek)
- Aluminium saftey handles 2 behind, 1 in front of the coaming (Creek, Race)
- water-realease-screw (Race, Creek)
- percussion pot 3 D (Race, Creek)
- Sport Seat 38 (Race, Creek)
- backstrap ratch with contour pad (Race, Creek)
- adjustable thigh holder Mac 3 thin (Race, Creek)
- Centre Rail (Race, Creek)
- supporting foam, front and back (Race,Creek)
- Uni Color
- Rodeo Seat 36 (Club,Creek)
- Seat pad (Club, Creek)
- Hip Pads (Club, Creek)
- adjustable thigh holders Mac 3 thick/thin (Club,Creek)
- Speydeck size D - Bighole oder Super Bighole
- floatation panels 1 x M4 hinten / M10 vorne (Club)
- floatation panels 2 x M2 hinten / M10 vorne (Creek)