Streamliner is Lettmann's trusty marathon and fitness kayaks. Remarkably stable, unlike a pure racing boat, it actually has enough stability for a novice kayaker.
The difference from the Streamliner Large to Small is simply a different deck construction, which is made specifically for a racing technique with bended legs.
The standard specification includes one main hatch, rudder system, back rest, foam seat pad. It has an adjustable foot rest system which is clamped by a single cantilever tension bolt on the centre rail.
- Race rudder system
- 1 oval rubber hatch covers
- transparent bulkhead
- 20mm fabric tape outer seam
- rubber hand strap
- three different material variants
- steering foot pedal on centre rail
- sport-seat with seat cushion
- backrest with Contour-cushion
- racing kayak seat
- racing steering footrest
- spraydeck / hatch cover: size D
- further extra equipment on request